FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
- Release Date: 19 Aug, 2008
- System Requirements:
- Note: Multiplayer is not available in all countries, please visit www.gamesforwindows.com/live/countries for details. There is no LAN ( Local Area Network ) Function provided within this game. Flatout Ultimate Carnage is an online multiplayer game that utilizes the Games For Windows Live option provided by Microsoft.
- Note: Steering Wheels are not supported with Flatout Ultimate Carnage. Keyboard and controller support only.
- Supported OS: Windows XP (32bit) Windows Vista (32/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Processor 2.2GHz or Higher / AMD 2.2GHz or Higher
- Memory: 2GB or higher
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c or higher supported graphics cards with 256MB of Memory. Supported Cards: Nvidia Geforce 7600 or higher, ATI Radeon X1800 or higher. Integrated Graphics Chips and Laptops are not supported by this game.
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c supported Soundcard.
- Hard Drive: 4.75 GB free hard disk space
- Controllers: XBOX 360 Controller for Windows. ( Drivers for the XBOX 360 controller can be obtained from http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/download.mspx ) Note:XBOX 360 Controller is preset and cannot be re-configured regarding the control options.
- Keyboard/Mouse: PC Game Pad Controller ( Minimum 8 button controller ) ( The Manufacturers driver must be installed for the game pad controller. Plug and Play controllers are not supported )
Screenshots FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
FlatOut Ultimate Carnage lifts destruction racing to a whole new level of bone-breaking slaughter. FlatOut Ultimate Carnage is arcade destruction racing at its best and most extreme with real world physics, three different game modes and offering players a wide variety of online and offline multiplayer options.
- Arcade destruction racing at its best:
FlatOut's peerless real world physics engine combines vehicles built from 40 plus deformable parts with over 8000 destructible objects per track.
- Huge number of race styles to suit your mood and preferences:
Career racing. Compete in progressively tougher championship wrecking your way through 3 classes to become the ultimate FlatOut champion. Arcade racing. Deathmatch Destruction Derbies, time trials and crash filled challenges.
- Highly competitive FlatOut racing action:
Compete against 11 other drivers in single player modes from a choice of 48 cars on 39 tracks in 6 different environments. Wreck you way across parched deserts, massive storm drains and narrow city streets.
- Fully supports Games For Windows live:
Up to 8 player simultaneous Live play including Races, Derbies and Stunts, plus the all-new Deathmatch Derbies and the excusive Head-On race mode.
- Hilarious Ragdoll characters catapulted in-race and in 12 crunching mini games:
The Ragdoll is a unique to FlatOut - which is catapulted through your windscreen or, even better, the other driver's windscreen as they are wrecked out of the race. Additionally there are the 12 Ragdoll events which take some beating for their sheer body abuse (e.g. High Jump, Stone Skipping, Ring of Fire, Field Goal and Free Kick).
- Cars look stunning:
See every scratch and dent all with real-time environment mapping to create a grittier realistic appearance. flatout features dynamic shadow maps for every 3D object on the track including buildings, scenery and cars making all movement in Ultimate Carnage exceptionally smooth. Improved particle effects e.g. Dust, dirt, smoke, water splashes and bouncing sparks.