Hugo: The Secrets of the Forest
- Published by: Electronic Arts Ltd.
- Developed by: ITE Media ApS (Interactive Television Entertainment)
- Released: Apr 25, 2003
- Perspective: Side view
- Art: Anime / Manga, Video backdrop
- Pacing: Meditative / Zen
- Gameplay: Game Show / Trivia / Quiz, Life / Social Simulation, Martial Arts, Mini-Games, Tile Matching Puzzle
- Interface: Direct Control, Point and Select
- Educational: Ecology / Nature
- Vehicular: Flight / Aviation
- Setting: Fantasy
- Narrative: Comedy
- Misc: Licensed
Screenshots Hugo: The Secrets of the Forest
This Hugo franchise game is an edutainment game - its theme is about biology. Its gameplay is varied between stages. In one stage, you might be guiding a near-sighted swallow to eat some insects, while on another stage you'll be tasked to memorize all the shown animals in a correct order. Essentially, the stages are minigames with puzzle or puzzle-like elements included. The stages are presented in a non-linear format, so you can enter in these stages anyway you like. There are 3 difficulty settings to choose from when beginning a new game.